Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Milkay way

Hi Quatermass

i took it with my Canon EOS 7D

its a 30 second exposure,ISO 2000

i fused 3 images on photomatix with the adjusted fusion setting then i tweaked it on Corel Paintshop Pro X4

Is that for real? o_O

Sent from my GT-S5670 using Tapatalk

Thank you

My camera can handle a high ISO but the Canon 5D Mk ll can handle even higher ISO settings,see Stewart Watt's (saturn5) excellent night images,no noise what so ever.

Thats great shot i have been trying so hard to get a good shot of the milky way looks like my camera is not up to high isos i get too much noise :-(

The panasonic lumix is a great camera but its just doesnt pick up enough detail in the night sky,i used to have the lumix G2,it was a great camera but it just wasnt up too scratch for night images

Looks like a new camera is on the christmas list then ;-)

yes,i am very happy with the EOS 7D but im a typical gadget man,im always looking for something better :p

Thats very interesting I was wondering about others users of the lumix cameras and how they fared regarding high ISO settings. So your happy with your cannon for night photography now ?

Archived