NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Philips SPC8800NC not working

Hi,

I have just purchased a flashed Philip's SPC8800NC, I then plugged it into computer and then it installed itself, but there is no trace of it on my PC. I've looked in programs, device manager and my computer (Vista). Do I need another program to run it?

Thanks

Puzzled

As Paul b has mentioned , I have also reverted to sharpcap as it is much more user friendly. If you are still having trouble, if you visit the celestron website and look for the faqs in relation to the neximage camera, there are specific instructions on getting the computer to recognise the equipt and drivers. I know your camera isn't a neximage, but these instructions seem to work for any camera.

Peter, have the same problem with mine. However, if I open Sharpcap or Astrocapture I can use the SPC and it works fine ? Paul

Magic Paul,

Downloaded Sharpcap and installed SPC now working. One problem its out of focus and I cant seem to adjust it. ( I still have the original lens on for testing ). Any ideas?

Archived