Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

My new Tal 2M!

paf90

Nope, no idea :p

Mine is of the same vintage and has a x2 (about the only marking on it is "x2"). I would expect yours to be the same unless they happened to change around then. I am not sure about the mags either, but if you assume the manual was translated by somebody reading the Russian one and typing it out in English, and that this section is in two columns with the mags down the right hand side, then it is feasible the copier got to "160" (for the 7.5 + barlow), got distracted and inserted the ret in the wrong place:

x60 fits for the 40mm + 2x barlow

x95 fits for the 25mm + 2x barlow

x158 should probably be against the 7.5mm

x317 fits for the 7.5 + 2x barlow

Pure guess, mind!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a pack of 10 off M3 x 6mm and a pack of 20 off M3 x 12mm for £5.75 including recorded deliver postage from here: High Tensile Socket Cap Screws, Allen Key Screws, Machine Screws, Nylon Nuts, Washers,button,countersunk,. I only placed the order today so I don't know how reliable they are yet but will let you know.

No e-mail other than the automated confirmation until I prompted them this morning but I got a very quick response with the Royal Mail tracker number showing it had been dispatched yesterday; check again a moment ago and saw my wife signed for them earlier today.

Can't ask fairer than that.

J.

Archived