Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Detailed star map

Blackheart

Me again...

Just answered my own thread!

I have found the star in question. If anyone else needs a really detailed star map you can find it at:

SKY-MAP.ORG

Cheers

BH

BH,

Thanks for this link - what an amazing site (now bookmarked!!) - it should keep me out of mischief for hours!!

This site is well worth exploring in full - also have a look at the donations section - Iv'e just added to their fund as it would be a shame for this site not to continue and be developed.

There is also a facility for uploading your astro photos to share with a wider audience!!

The Science and Space News tab system was bang up to date with links to the BBC website and an article on creating usable materials by microwaving waste products!!

Clicking on the "sky above you now" icon (time icon to the left of the search bar) brings up a facility for entering your post code and the stars just where you are - which you can zoom in on and explore in many different ways!

Archived