NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Sadr area drawn

todd8137

hi all ,what with the full moon and wind rain after 3 weeks i have decided to leave this as it is and post it,you may wonder why i draw this way ,you may say its a waste a time but give it a go when you spend ages looking at one thing i do think it sharpens your skills a bit at looking ,my plan is to make a five footx5 foot mosaic out of all these i could up the eps but then it would just be full of dots

thanks

Wow, I like it. Can I ask what drawing materials and techniques you have used?

yes black mount card size 21x15 cm (the stuff they use to frame a pic in)

and a white pigment gel pen ,nib size 1.0 mm get a good one mine was 4 pound do not get the cheap ones they are not pure white and they tend to dry funny

its worth have in a go i love it and what i intend to do is make a five foot square mosaic out of them all the i am try in to map the stars as one big pic cheers

post_new.gifavatar22857_2.gif

I love your project. I was thinking of trying my hand at sketching myself!

Isabelle

hi Isabelle its a great way to get to no the sky for one and it makes you look the little bit harder and you see stars that you most prob miss,i did try black dots on white paper,what a fail it just did not look right ,the funny thing is .i asked my mrs about a new scope mount and camera gear she laughed and came back from my local town with some art stuff but its great

todd

hi Isabelle sounds like your good to go, i can not wait to see your pics ,i no one thing it really does make you look at each constellation that little bit harder and i have allocated 2 days a week to this now have fun and clear skies to you

Archived