NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Robtics

banner001

Ordered some bobs knobs for my secondary on 1/8/11, once the parcel arived i realised they had sent me the shorter ones (not the ones i ordered), so i contacted them about sending them back.

I was on holiday that week, so i couldnt post the items back straight away. Neverless i posted them back (at my expense) on 16/8/11. After badgering them to see if Robtics had recieved them i recieved an email 27/8/11 saying they recieved them, expecting stock in "beginning of next week"...still had nothing from them. I sent an email 8/9/11 asking to see if they have sent them yet...no reply.

:)

• 7 years later...

I ordered a Geoptics scope cover from these guys a few weeks back , I ordered it in the Thursday afternoon and it was on my door step on the Sunday morning ..  good communications ..  and we're a pleaseure to deal with ..  

Archived