Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

DSLR astrophotography

hi guys

for a while now i have been really interested in digital SLR's for astrophotography. i have been looking all over for beginner DLSR's and have came to a decision and narrowed the choice down to three cameras. reviews say they are very user friendly and are good for beginners... like me. the cameras are: nikon d50, canon eos 350d and the canon eos 10d, which one has the better specifications and is better at general astrophotography.

regards

I used a 350D since getting started in astrophotography at the start of this year. It's a great camera. The 1000D is great too, liveview is a bonus, though having just upgraded to a camera with liveview I haven't managed to get it to work at all yet :-)

All of the pics in my flickr album in my sig (except the most recent couple) were taken with the 350D.

Can't recommend the 350 high enough.

oh, and as a rule... Canon cameras are better supported for astronomy in general than other makes.

Ben

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Archived