Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Sorry. Its all my fault.

Hmm. Where to begin. Well 12 months ago I purchased a Celestron Nextstar 4SE. Pretty soon I was pointing it all over the place and I was addicted. First it was just Jupiter, then I got onto the harder stuff - Saturn. It was a downward spiral from then on. You'd think it couldn't get worse. But it did. I discovered M42. Pretty soon I was hooking up my DSLR and I made a PIC controlled timer to trigger the cameras IR remote. I was wacking off 50 shots a night.

Well in the summer I went to the Cheltenham Science Festival and saw a PST there. I just had to have one - I could be shooting in the day as well as the night. What could be wrong with that? Well, I bought one a couple of weeks back and I think we all know the results of that.

Cloud cloud cloud. I'm sorry but its all my fault.

However, I am trying to make ammends.

I'm looking for a Cloud Telescope. I'll let you know when I have found one and hopefully the clouds will clear.

Sorry, it was a beginners mistake!

cheers

gaj

:)

Archived