Moon 26th March '07

Kaptain Klevtsov

A bit of a close up to test the Skelescope. One frame using the 16HR and 4X imagemate as far as I can remember. Had a sniffle and have since tried the Bowler hat cure so I can't remember the exact stuff. This is shrunk down to fit here.

image.jpg

Cater Manners is apparently 15 km wide for scale.

Captain Chaos

Whats on that site CC? I just got this below when accesing the site at work.... :D Nice image BTW, I like looking up the crater sizes just to see what sort of scale you can make out.

"You have tried to access a web page which is in violation of your internet usage policy.

URL: www.lunarrepublic.com/atlas/index.shtml

Category: Illegal or Unethical

To have the rating of this web page re-evaluated please contact your administrator."

It's an online lunar atlas. You get a full image with boxes drawn on it like the first page of your road atlas, click one and you get zoomed in. From there you can click to go north south east or west, provided that there's more of it in that direction. In each image hover over a feature and if it likes you it will name the feature. Somebody posted it on here so I expect that you've seen it already Gaz.

Captain Chaos

• 2 weeks later...

Archived