Bahtinov mask help

Hi, here is one I used astrojargon - Bahtinov Focusing Mask Generator: Overview, you will need to input the aperture and focal length parameters for the scope you are generating it for, I printed the one I made on paper and then laminated it before I cut it out, the resulting file can be opened in Internet Explorer I think or I had to use another software package as I seem to remember I couldn't open it in MS Word, I will try and find out what I used, post back if you have any troubles.

Hi thanks for the reply. Have seen astrojargon site and need a program that will open the generated template, a .svg file i think. If you happen to know which program to use it will be handy. Windows does search for the program and comes up with several options but the ones ive tried are a tad dodgy looking

Archived