Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Has anyone else not recieved their webcam?

tomw28

I'm probably being a little unreasonable, but I ordered my SPC880 bundle from Morgans over two weeks ago and still haven't received it. I had an email from them early last week saying that they'd unexpectedly ran out of stock and that a new delivery was due by the end of last week, upon which my order would be dispatched first class. I sent another email yesterday and haven't heard anything back, and the website says its still out of stock.

Has anyone else not had theirs, or am I just being impatient?

• 2 weeks later...

It's finally arrived today, albeit nearly 5 weeks after ordering it... Still it looks good and at least Jupiter will be a good target now, even if Saturn has to wait until next year.

Sorry for all the cloud this will have brought!

Mine arrived today (Package pack inc 880--900 preflashed etc) . I phoned on a couple of occasions , more to see an expected delivery time to ensure a recipient being available for the package. On both occasions I was dealt with courteously and informed of the logistics problems with supplies of the screw adapters and later , the filters. It did take nearly 4 weeks (but I'm a patient old un :D) and the clouds now here in buckets :).

I phoned on a couple of occasions , more to see an expected delivery time to ensure a recipient being available for the package. On both occasions I was dealt with courteously.

I rang on a couple of occasions and didn't find them helpful at all. The first time I was told that new stock was coming in that day and it would be sent out immediately. When it hadn't arrived one week later I emailed and was told the exact same thing. Another week later I rang and this time was told it had been posted that morning. Having been told previously that it would be here soon I didn't really believe them when they said it had been sent. Anyway it arrived three days later, nearly 5 weeks after ordering...

If they had explained what was happening with the problems you described with the filters and adapters I wouldn't have minded, I just found it fustrating that they just kept on saying "new stock is arriving today" when they must have known it wasn't as you were told the situation.

Anyway, its here now. As is the cloud...

Archived