Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Summer meteor showers pics.

Hi guys.

I was trying to hunt some meteors from Perseid shower yesterday. I didn't count for too much luck as this shower is far from the peak but I have caught one. Looking at the meteor direction I am almost sure that is not perseid meteor. I am not sure but it could be meteor from Delta Aquarids shower which will have peak tomorrow night (29 July) from midnight with ZHR of 20 meteors per hour.

img5012resized.jpg

If you have got some pics of this year summer meteors please post it here :)

I was lucky enough to spot a meteor last night around 11:30, and it was roughly North West too, if that helps at all. No idea where it came from though, might do a bit of research tomorrow.

Really lucky too considering I was only aligning my scope and just happened to be looking in that direction :)

I was lucky enough to spot a meteor last night around 11:30, and it was roughly North West too, if that helps at all. No idea where it came from though, might do a bit of research tomorrow.

Really lucky too considering I was only aligning my scope and just happened to be looking in that direction :)

Your meteor could be perseid. I caught mine about midnight at NEE part of the sky.

Archived