Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Scope Case

So I have been trying to find something to keep my C9.25 in ever since I got it. The box it came in really took up too much room in the study i will of course keep it so i have it should I ever sell the scope. It has usually ended up being end down in the corner of the study, safe enough but accidents can happen.

Took delivery today of a wooden linen basket from John Lewis at £175 not cheap but I figured as % of the cost of the scope it wasn't too bad.

Need to get some foam (38 cm squared), could use the foam from the box it came in but thought better of it.

post-24560-133877639092_thumb.jpg

post-24560-133877639099_thumb.jpg

Thats a good idea. I'd been looking for a proper storage case for my LX200 ever since I got it, but now it's going up for sale, I guess I don't need to look anymore, but your idea there looks just fine...and cheaper than having a case maker make one up for you.

Archived