NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

"Focuser" Celestron-need advise

guys, i find very bad the focus from C10: is bulky, hard to use, and it shakes badly the image when i am trying to make it more clear! is there any options to replace/upgrade this item? how can i make to work more smooth? any idea/advise is appreciate it !

aha, now we talking ! my day is better now ! thanks guys ! still cant image how i can fit the wheel over the knob, but i should start by inquiring at the store. good advise guys1

I can give a +1 for the skywatcher "auto" focuser.

Much steadier and less vibration when trying to get that final tweak.

One of the focusing wheels comes off and then I used the supplied adapter (took off the chome one on the drive). Had to ring Rother Valley as I couldn't see how to do it, but their patience paid off for me :)

Makes it a bit more difficult to manually focus though as you are working against the drive.

I have just purchased the said focuser from FLO and it gets a big thumbs up from me.

The only bug bear is the short cable that joins the handset to the focuser but I have overcome this by buying a 10m cable of fleabay. you need one with male RJ11 connectors both ends and a 4 wire type.

Archived