Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Fermanagh Stargazers?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys, New to this site, im from the Enniskillen area, being looking for like minded people to hang out with around this area, the lack of any club or society down in these parts is a shame, it makes it hard somtimes, i don't really venture outside the town, don't feel like being on my own with my telescope, if ther was others i wouldnt hesitate, i always wish for clear skys, the seeing is pretty poor, but i get to see plenty here. I have a Skywatcher 200p newtonian EQ5, Celestron Astromaster 114(mostly use this for solar observations), and also a Celestron powerseeker 50az.

• 1 month later...
Thanks Kathleen, have just registered with them. It seems my closets society is approx 100 miles away :). Ah well, was worth a shot.

i'm sure with a decent telescope you'd have no problems seeing them:D

looking for likeminded people in Co.Down myself

• 2 months later...

your'e not alone,i too do the astronomy here in derrychara,i use a skywatcher 120mm evostar and guide with wo 72 lvi smartguider combo on a cgem.

but the weather this year has been woeful out last night got caught in rain shower.

• 1 month later...

I live near crom myself & although the viewing around here is quite good it has deteriorated a lot in 20 years due to light pollution from nearby towns. But I agree, it would be a great place for a star party.

I might take a drive in there some clear night & see what its like.

Archived