NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Bahtinov Mask help

hi all well been to the web site put my 12" reflector details in and downloaded the file but can not convert it to another file to print it or open the file so could some one download and convert it to a file which will be easy to use jpeg any thing but that crazy format a can give the person who does my email addy or they can post the file on here i have a skywatcher 12" reflector any offers would be great

cheers pat

No problem - As long as you make sure you print it to the correct scale, you'll be set. At 72 DPI (Which I bet is what the JPEG is set to), you'll print at about 16.5"! The distance, excluding the rim, should be exactly 305mm.

Let us know how you get on.

No problem - As long as you make sure you print it to the correct scale, you'll be set. At 72 DPI (Which I bet is what the JPEG is set to), you'll print at about 16.5"! The distance, excluding the rim, should be exactly 305mm.

Let us know how you get on.

hi well my printer was not big enough i tried to print it in four quaters they cam out back to front i gave it up so its going to be back to the struggle what a pain a might just buy one thanks again

Archived