Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Strathspey Binoculars.

Hello again S.G.L. I have been looking to purchase a set of binoculars, and after quite alot of shopping around have found a company called Strathspey. I have been looking at a pair of their Giant 15x70 BAK4,with level iv coatings. Has anybody any experience of these Bins ? They seam quite good spec for the money, £85 plus V.A.T. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, as always thanks in advance.

I haven't used Strathspey but they've got a good reputation. I've got a pair of Revelation 15x70 bins which i think are absolutely fantastic and are a bit cheaper than the price you mention.

I did have to get a tripod to use with them though as after holding them for a few minutes it became quite hard to hold them still. Its probably similar for the Strarthspey 15x70's too.

Paul,

I haven't tried the Strathspey 15x70 but I have a pair of their 20x90's which are great bins, very good value for money, would recommend them to anyone. In my experince they are a good company to deal with, fast delivery and the bins very well packaged to proctect them in transit.

Cheers

Neil

Archived