Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

**ADMINS NOTE** How to run a Forum

AndyMac

hmm...what can you say :?

I haven't posted on Spacetalk for almost 2 years until last week. Thought i would add this forum to my signature and post a couple of messages. Pointless in the end though because the 'How to' section is pretty dorment these days.

In fact 90% of the sections on there seemed to have died a death with only Space Travel generating any interest. And it's fair to say Spacetalk has been swamped with Looney Tunes with lots of crackpot ideas. The above thread a prime example.

Poor old Spacetalk :)

Russ

Russ, your post wasn't 'pointless' It was through your post (i.e. your signature) that I discovered the link to this site. Depending on whether you regard my joining as a good or bad thing :) your post wasn't wasted!

James, the forum opened on 28 November 2000.I joined in April 2001. I think most admins send discreet PM's to members when there are problems; not post for everyone to see "WHEN I ISSUE A COMMAND YOU OBEY" - or words to that effect!

Still, as Russ points out, the 'clientelle' on ST is totally different to here.

Archived