Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

View for me???

Hi guys and gals....I hope you're all managing to get some viewing in......with the mixture of a new cricket season ;)....cloudy nights :D....a 30 week pregnant fiance :hello2:and the patient wait for a NEQ6:eek: i'm finding it increasingly difficult to get myself outside but even if my opportunties are waining my desire and interest is certainly not...... so please all have a view for me!

Clear skies to you all :o

Gaz

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Gaz. Unfotunately i have only managed to get out once due to the weather in may, april was brilliant every night though. Congrats with your baby to be. Is it your first? I'm a father of five so i consider myself a bit of an authority on procreation.lol Clear skies to you and yours.

Got some bins Monkey but they seem to of taken a knock as they're giving me double vision....i'm thinking a new pair for my birthday may be on the list....:D

Adamski,the impending arrival is my 2nd child but my fiance's 1st ...not sure i'm going to make it to my own 5-a-side team like your good self though :p

Archived