Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

DSLR Camera Control Software

RobertB

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just been looking over Delphinus as an intermediate (and free) Windows image processing app prior to getting the file into PS.

I've noticed that will do RS232 camera control of DSLR's as well as control for video capture.

Looks like a pretty good app for out in the field. :)

• 4 weeks later...

APT - definitely! And some of the upcoming enhancements will make it even better.

Mark

Oh doo tell

The main thing I'm looking forward to are some tools to help you center the object on the sensor. Now that will make it amazing!

Mark

• 7 months later...

I brought one of these, it does away with the need for a Laptop (i have a HP Pavilion DV6) i also have a Nikon remote same case different plug, Google is your friend as this one is out of stock, the Nikon came from E-bay both were less them £14 each, there work very well and for the small outlay are very portable, i will be buy APT as the Canon 1100d has arrived in the post...:)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Timer-Remote-Control-RS-60E3-Canon/dp/B003WD0IKO/ref=pd_cp_ce_0

Archived