NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

red redone from 7th march

I redid this about a week ago, ( i think i processed it before may not have done ? ) and was surprised how much of the storm i pulled out by using histo brighten and darken on k3

if i had all the avis i took this year i would have hundreds, but i had to delete a lot, to keep my hardrive free. even though i have a 750 GB machine. but i have saved quite a few avis that i occassionaly am re looking at. some i may not have even done. but it gets confusing after a while. When jupiter returns there all going. hopefully i havent missed any

7th march red, 00:15 UT

5714790842_b9835fa1d2_o.png

Neil thats great image, rings nice and fat

sharp and noise free, nice delicate detail showing.

think some of rougher ones worth keeping due to the Storm being rare event,

need to sort my files out aswell got pics and avi's all over place lol

James

Hi James yes i agree rough ones, rare event. Glad to know your hard drive is like mine ALL OVER THE PLACE. folders folders folders ( as i put each RGB run in a seperate folder. and images. well sometimes i have like 3 or 4 hundred really ALL OVER THE PLACE lol. its a nightmare. often i forget what images ive just been messing with, ( theres so many) and end up deleting pages of them. because ive forget lol. Ive got small lunar mosaics, that i havent even got round to processing, sitting around still. From the recent plato time that i posted here. its nuts. Damm

Cheers James

Archived