help with image processing

hi all, please can you help with processing a image with registax?

i have tried to inhance my image but unable to get any results . i have attached the stacked image of saturn (101 Images in total ) please can somebody help ?post-26172-133877602904_thumb.jpg

What exactly do you want to see?

Saturn is very small in the frame so there isn't going to be any additional detail to be gained. I wouldn't expect miracles.

The best thing, if you want to us to have a play is to upload the original files to somewhere like drop box for us. Before you do this though, have a look on You Tube as Marcus suggests, then come back to us ;)

definately need a barlow with a webcam. 2x wasnt enough for me, so i got a 3x and doubled them up to give 6x. got a much bigger image on the screen and gave much better results after processing. before that i had small images jsut liek yours, which are useless, no offence. but after seeing a nice view in ur ep its frustrating getting a **** image lol, so use barlows

Archived