NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Need a power lead for my celestron?

Hi peeps. iv just bought this

First Light Optics - Celestron Nexstar 127 SLT

but i used it last night and the batterys went in 20 min so i need a power pack for it.

Now...i dont need these big fancy one's that have a car booster on with tourch ect..ect.. just a power lead that's around 5ft long as im using the scope on my balcany.

Any help please?

thank you.:D

If you can find a 12v laptop charger that provides tip positive you're away. I had one running my Celestron Mak 127 fine and now it's running my HEQ5 Pro. Maplin's do some chargers with a selection of tips to choose from.

Well I will probably get shot down for this but I really like the power tanks. I have both sizes and run my Celestron Nexstar 4, and my Skwatcher HEQ5, plus dew tapes all night no problem. I can honestly say I have never ran out of power.

First Light Optics - Skywatcher PowerTank 7Ah

This set up is perfect for your mount and you might not have mains power available. By the time you have faffed about buying/building a leisure battery up with all the connectors you will easy spend £50. Besides you know its not going to blow you mount.

There is also a power lead in the compartment on the back to power your mount.

Clear Skies!

Mark

Archived