Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Am I the only one?

Manok101

Tonight is a perfect night and I got my scope out started playing with it, then for some reason the connection to the battery started to be loose and I started feeling a little ill. Lately as much as I enjoy observing I don't feel much like it.. Is this just a phase?

Tonight is a perfect night and I got my scope out started playing with it, then for some reason the connection to the battery started to be loose and I started feeling a little ill. Lately as much as I enjoy observing I don't feel much like it.. Is this just a phase?

Well, I hope that you feel better soon...

But if you're not feeling like you're enjoying it, could it be because you're looking at the same objects? Have you seen the supernova in Ursa Major yet? :)

Mike

I think it's something that a person goes through with any hobby, there's times when I can't be fussed with setting the scope up, I also find that getting together with a group of like minded folk helped to kick start my enthusiasm. Do you have an astronomy group in your area that you could join?

It is a hobby after all - pick it up when you want to and put it down for a while when you don't. My enthusiasm ebbs and flows as well - I think it's quite normal.

Archived