Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

spc900 no contrast?

thx biz.

next prob. will a SW focuser take a SW auto focuser?

the thumb will is properly on! so what to use some mechnical pressure?

The SW autofocuser fits a wide range of SW telescopes, Evostar models 90, 102, 120 & 150, Startravel 80, 102, 120 & 150, Skyliner models 150, 200, 250 & 300 and Explorer models 150, 200, 250 & 300, plus Celestron and Orion equivalents.

Peter

ok so you didn't list my sw 130p.grrrrr

it looks like it will attach with some simple mods but getting the thumb wheel off the shaft i don't want to break it so if anyone has done it and confirm it just needs more leverage than i can muster with my bear hands/arms then i'll head to the shed :)

heath robinson dead? i don't think so!

anyway lol.

fashioned it on. brilliant.

just needs one of you super shed types who has a 8 axis laser guided cnc miller to make a bracket to duplicate the original and incorporate a spacer and shoulders to take strain of the lateral twisting load onto to the bracket

phew.

pics

autofocuserfitted.jpg

autofocuserfitted2.jpg

tried to remember as much as i could from technical drawing at school a very very long time ago lol.

the red is the shape/profile of the existing clamp/holder

autofocuserbracket.jpg

Archived