It'll take a little time to write all of these things up, but here is the first.
A guide to making an entry on your BLOG. Wasn't quite what I hoped adding content mid post, but I guess I still need to get used to how to do stuff!
1. OK this first image shows how you get into the blog from the main screen. Just under the SGL logo is some menu options click on BLOG.
2. On the right hand side of the screen is a CREATE BLOG button - click on it.
3. Agree the terms of the blog and click continue.
4. Enter various settings about the blog and then click SAVE when ready.
5. You then get a screen showing all your blogs - you can have multiple - click on the one that you want. You can see the one that I created show as MY TEST BLOG.
6. On the right of the next screen is a ADD ENTRY button click on it.
7. The next screen that is shown is the actual BLOG entry screen. Enter a subject, message, use smilies, format text etc etc. Uou can add attachments in the same way as you do on the main forum. Once you are happy you can publish your blog. The buttons down the bottom will preview or save a draft. To actually publish your Blog you need to use the publish button on the right hand side of the screen.
Once you have created a blog the "CREATE A BLOG" button in step 2 is replace with a ADD ENTRY button skipping all the way to step 7 above.
Hope that helps - let me know if you come across any errors in the steps above.
Source: Sgl - How To Use The Blogs