Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Ipad planetarium

Wobbly Bob

Bob Sky Safari has an info button on the bottom menu. If you're looking at an object in it hit the info button and it will give loads of data including the objects current alt/AZ co-ordinates. You can get a free version of the basic Sky Safari app from the App Store under Sky Portal.

On the iPad i don't think Sky Safari can be beat personally, it's really about all I use except if I'm on the PC or laptop in which case it's Stellarium. My PC/laptop time has really been reduced since I got the iPad about 15 months ago. There is an app for Stellarium in the App Store but I believe it's done by different people to the windows version and as far as I can remember is not much cop.

Hiya Daz, yes I am Back He HE He. We are both fair to middling usual aches and pains. I sold all my on Astro gear a year ago but I have a pair of eager twins wanting to know what's going on up there, so bought a small Mak and waiting on the mount.

Hope you are keeping well.

Archived