Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Is this eye piece worthy to get (skywatcher HyperFlex-7E2)

jonzo

hey kwilkey ok thanks for the info and thats grotemobile for your contribution also. rwilkey I see that you have the 200p EQ5 which is quite similar to the dob version, what have you seen out there in the night sky?

Hi Jonzo, there is plenty to see with these scopes, all the Messiers and NGC's etc.  I have not tried the Herschel's as yet, however, I am more interested in star clusters and double stars, which I also explore with my C100ED.  But anything is possible with the 200P, a great and powerful scope where galaxies begin to pop.

I see, well I live about 7 miles away from central London so there is some  light pollution. However, Yesterday I looked up and say many stars! I cant wait so get the scope.

Hi Jonzo, I live a mile from Swindon town centre and from my back garden I have seen the glow of M31 naked eye and both M81 and M82 with the 200P, that's how good it is in light polluted areas.

Archived