Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Leisure Battery charging

Probably the best chargers for keeping the battery in tip top condition are the Ctek MXS ones...

Unfortunately not the cheapest but you will get a lot longer "service life" from the battery...

ctek items - Get great deals on Vehicle Parts Accessories, Consumer Electronics items on eBay UK!

Otherwise it's a cheapo 4-6A one either form the bay or A car accessory shop...

Billy...

Unfortunately not the cheapest but you will get a lot longer "service life" from the battery...

I'll second Billy's comment there - skimping on the charger now is a false economy as it'll make a big different to the batteries life span.

James

CTEK XS800 Car Battery Charger - the smartest battery chargers in the world!

thats says ok for maintenance charging up to 100AH

The bulk charge could take a while though as its only 0.8AH..

The most important thing with lead acid batteries is to put them on charge as soon as possible after using them.. dont leave them discharged...

If you could stretch to the 3600 then it would be a better bet long term...

Peter...

The NUMAX ones are nice....I just got one and it ticks all my boxes, compact, well made, elegant and auto everything with no fuss. I dont want dozens of lights and switches....just a box that does the job and has a light to tell you the battery is ready to go.

Archived