Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Scopos 62 Observer

Thanks Gordon. I understand these Scopc scopes come out the same factory as WO!! and the like?. £142 seems a fair price, and I guess the CA isnt going to be to bad in a 60mm scope anyway????.... its got a good f ratio to be fair!

Rob

Isn't the F ratio not to far away from the C8 ??

This is the reason i went for the Zs66 which gave me a widefield and the C8 for planetary. IE best of both worlds

If you want the scopos for dso then isn't the aperture going to cause a issue ?

Obviously if you want a 8.4 scope then ignore all i have just said (typed)

To be honest I miss the Sentinel. Grab n go on that scope was great. OK ish on DSO, great widefield scope. I have the C8 for Planet & DSO, the new scope will be for Light DSO... m42, globs and the like. Widefield & bit of light planet work.

Time for me is struggle when it comes to the hobby!. 3 kids under 8 years old puts pay to that... I sometimes just don't get the luxury of settting up the C8, waiting for cool down and enjoying 3/4 hours out there. Those days will return I'm sure, just seem to be missing out allot right now.

Rob :?

Archived