Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

At Last! And a Thankyou to FLO

The telescope (Skywatcher 200p EQ5) arrived this afternoon, to my lasting joy!

I was in the middle of writing an essay when the door went, and I duly abandoned my writing for tomorrow in order to unpack this beast of a scope.

My first surprise came with it in 2 boxes, but then again it is a big item. Theres nothing like unpacking new gear is there? Although all the bits and pieces took a little time to figure out!

It took about an hour to set it up completely, and I didn't even use the tools provided for anything (hope I've not made a mistake along the way) and it seems a lot easier to move about on the mount compared to the Celestion Astromaster.

Now all I need it a clear night; tomorrow evening between 9 - 12 is supposed to be clear before it starts raining again.

I'd just like to thank FLO for keeping me informed - The guys must be working 12 hour days with all the orders, so Thank You! I got my order within 28 days.

Archived