Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Help with drivers please!

My new (to me) Canon 300d has arrived and I'm busy playing with it.

Unfortunately, it didn't come with any software drivers at all - the seller has misplaced the disc.

I've tried the Canon.co.uk site, but they only have updates for the drivers - i.e. you need to have the drivers installed from a disc already to update them.

Can anyone help me by lending me a disc for the 300d please? Will return it a soon as I've downloaded and pay postage both ways. Either that, or does anyone know where I can get them from?

Thanks in advance.

@ Will - thanks, but the Canon site only has the updates, not the original drivers.

@kh3ldar - I'm trying to connect the camera to a computer to download the photos, but I don't have the original disc.

@TheThing - no drivers are needed for that. If you look in the settings, somewhere there is an option to change the USB mode. I "think" the settings are PST and normal or something similar.

You need to change it from the default (as thats Canon propietory) to the other (as that's generic USB HDD) as all Windows OS support that by default.

Archived