Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Evostar 120 or 127 Mak ?

Hi all,

My 4" frac fell off its shelf and got ' bent ' beyond repair.:) I'm Looking to replace it with something a bit bigger to go on my EQ5 for planetary/lunar/doubles. I can't make up my mind between these two OTA'S as they are roughly the same price. Would appreciate any advice from anyone who has owned either or both of these 'scopes. Cheers.:glasses1:

If I got the evostar I would definitely use it on the EQ5. I suppose I could get away with my EQ3-2 for the mak.As for the 150,I would have to sell a few of the wife's handbags to afford one of these ( not that she would notice )!!

Can't do that, I sold most of her shoes to buy her a new handbag for Christmas :glasses1: Anyway - I digress, I take your point re the second hand market, I'm going to have to ponder a bit more. I still like the look of the mak. Decisions,decisions,decisions.

Archived