Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Jessops Case Foam - End of Line

Stephen

Being the tight **** I am, I refuse to buy another case (even if the Maplin one is £19.99,) to replace some foam that's seen better days, so I've done some research into the really cheap Jessops stuff. (Store collect only.)

Jessops Spare Diced Foam For CC70 Case - Jessops

Jessops Spare Diced Foam For CC60/50/MC5 Cases - Jessops

A word to the wise, these are in ridiculously short supply as they are end of line items. Despite a store reasonably close to me saying they were in stock, turns out they didn't have any.

Mercifully though, a nice chap in the store has procured me some (OK - I got 4 to be sure I've got some for future case re designs!) by chasing round others stores in the country and getting them shipped here - but he has said it's not been easy.

If you are planning on getting some of this, I'd suggest doing it post haste else it's going to be gone.

I had some reserved for me at the Crewe store, I assume they had to ship it in from somewhere else. It is a little bigger than the Maplins case so it will need to be cut to size to fit.

It looks ideal for the job of rearranging the eyepieces in my case, and at 95p a lot cheaper than a new one as well.

Archived