Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SKYHAWK 1145P

I've got one of those babies.. I am a total newbie to this hobby and as far as collimation is concerned I have not yet had to do this. By all accounts these reflectors usually come well set up and it appears that mine was no different.

I will of course learn how to collimate just in case things go pair shaped :)

mine is a 1145p 4.5 with a EQ1

Yeah got 1 for xmas and the collimation is spot on, pity about the cloud. Anyone interested in starting a SKYHAWK 114mm group for sharing ideas and experiences. .

I'm in :)... I have bought some new Eps but only used them once from my flat window, and already noticed things looked ace. Waiting for clear skies so I can really spend some time searching for targets... I gotta get bagging some of those Messiers... and even more pressing is to catch my first ever view of Saturn! can't wait!

Yeah seen M42 in the few occasions that we have had no cloud in Essex, amazing, pre-rdered Patrick Moore's new messier book out on 29th March. How do we go about setting up a group on SGL? Spread the word to anybody with a SKYHAWK 114mm.

Archived