Saturn

I've got a Baader Hyperion 8mm EP, which I bought about 2 weeks ago. Not had a proper chance to use it yet as it's been cloudy nearly every night for 3 weeks grrrrr!!!!

All I can say is that it's a great looking and sturdy piece of kit, I'd also recommend buying the Fine Tuning Rings as you can change the focal lengths!! It's like a 4 in 1 EP!

I have recently bought two, 13mm and 24mm, second hand from other members of this forum but still haven't given them a good workout. If I find them as good as people say I will be buying the 31mm.

Does anyone have the 31mm? if so what is it like?

Iv got the 21mm 13mm and 8mm

I used the 8mm this Morning with both tuning rings which gave me a 4.3mm .

Some people say that would be too much of a magnification for our skies over here but Saturn looked stunning through that!

I could see it's moons, planet detail and Cassini division Was really good

Iv got the 21mm 13mm and 8mm

I used the 8mm this Morning with both tuning rings which gave me a 4.3mm .

Some people say that would be too much of a magnification for our skies over here but Saturn looked stunning through that!

I could see it's moons, planet detail and Cassini division Was really good

Hey there,

What sort of telescope do you have?

I have recently bought two, 13mm and 24mm, second hand from other members of this forum but still haven't given them a good workout. If I find them as good as people say I will be buying the 31mm.

Does anyone have the 31mm? if so what is it like?

I have the 31mm... fantastic eyepiece, delivering crisp, pin point stars & great contrast across it's FOV, has good eye relief & very comfortable to use. It's my favoroute EP, although I do not have much experience of other brands so cannot offer any comparison against it's competitors.

Iv used a few sets of eyepieces now after using friends and i rate the hyperions over the others iv used, Their great and hope I want to increase my 3 hyperion eyepieces to a full set of baader hyperions

Archived