NIKON D60 Software Required

I have a Nikon D60 without the original CD Supplied and require the original program to be able to image direct to my laptop, if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

i have checked the support side of Nikon and all they offer is the updates not the full package, in order to update i require the original if anyone has any clues or owns the software i would be happy to aquire a copy of the CD at a sensible cost or free if you have a file link?

Here's praying for a PM with a link!

Rols.

I have down loaded both the Nikon Transfer and ViewNX both from the Nikon UK site,

Find Answers and click on the Software Downloads, the full programs are there.

Have a look here for a free tethered program where you can see a jpeg of the image from a NEF on a computer screen, as and when the image appears on the viewer, have a look at this link. http://www.diyphotobits.com/2008/05/23/free-tethered-shooting-script-for-nikon/

Archie

Just clicked the first link and all went wild, my browser just crashes evertime i touch the link! (find answers) have downloaded the camera control centre though and will take a look just as soon as i find my USB cable! 'typical'

Just clicked the first link and all went wild, my browser just crashes evertime i touch the link! (find answers) have downloaded the camera control centre though and will take a look just as soon as i find my USB cable! 'typical'

Oh! It is the Nikon UK site, click the Service & Support tab, on the left hand side, Support & Downloads, Click on the Digital slr button, then software downloads, the full programs are there.

Archie

Archived