Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Helios 28x110 binoculars

Hi All and a Happy New Year,does anyone know if there is a difference in the Helios Apollo 28x110 bins Helios - Helios Apollo High Resolution and the Telescop Shop own brand Marine 28x110 binshttp://www.teleskop-express.de/shop/product_info.php/info/p2694_28-x-110-MARINE---Outdoor---Wide-Angle---Nitrogen.html:icon_scratch: there is a big difference in price any help appreciated,

Regards

Mike

This is a general problem for the consumer because you cannot rely on apparently identical items being identical. The larger outlets can specify alterations to all sorts of little details if they place large enough orders. I think you would need iside info to be dead sure. They probably are identical but who really knows? I only say thiis because I do have an inside line on one or two quite different astro products.

Olly

Thanks Olly and Michael,,usually i just go with the flow but there is a large price difference and as you have pointed out Olly specs are in the detail,emailed t/s but as yet no reply will call flo later today,but thanks again for both your input,

Regards

Mike

Archived