NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

EYEPIECES AGAIN.

Hi all at the end of this month I am going to get my first proper telescope and have read a lot about how the eyepieces you get as standard are not that good. So I have been looking on the internet and have found some that mite fit the bill.(2" Adler optica skarp 26mm 32mm 38mm) At £50 each or £127.49 for the lot.Now my question is are thes eyepeices any good or are thay fales ecomeny. thankyou all and happy new year

i had considered getting these myself but asked myself if i needed 3 wide field eyepieces... after not finding any reviews of the adlers i ended up buying the hyperion 36mm Asp.

These are clones of the WO SWAN's but that doesn't always mean they are the same, may have different coatings and different quality control.

what scope do you have?

Hi cGolder I will be getting the skywatcher 200p eq5

You would not use all 3 of those - the 32mm would be the best bet. I believe your scope is an F/5 so expect to see less-than-pointpoint stars in the outer 20% or so of the field of view with low cost wide angle eyepieces - this bothers some people more than others.

Archived