Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Skywatcher Explorer 150P - Disassembling help

Hello,

I am currently looking at the 150P on the Eq3-2 mount and one of the questions I need to ask is how many pieces does it break down into for transportation?

I ask this because I live on the third floor, in a very light polluted area so would need to travel to a local dark site for viewing. So being able to break it down easily would be a great help and then I could look at how best to transport it around.

Cheers,

Tom :(

I have the same scope but also the advantage has not having to brake it down. Alway's use the back yard, mount is a little heavy but mine is folded up and put away. You could transport like that but it prob be best into three part's, OTA, mount head and tripod. But for transporting up and down flight's of stair's you prob better of with a refractor, that's my next purchase a good APO for me.

Archived