Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Pixinsight Forum.

barkis

Having got the PI Trial, including the upated version, I thought I would join the Forum too.

You have to be approved after your details have been supplied of course, and an email will be sent on your application being accepted.

I applied a week ago, and as yet, I've heard nothing.

On going over my application, I realised I had supllied them an email address, that was different to the one I used when applying for the Software Trial. I re submitted using the Trial email, but still no response. Perhaps because it the Xmas Holiday period, and It will be approved later. Or, could it be, only when it has been purchased are you allowed forum access.

Ron.:)

Hi Ron

you can join the forum any time :) I do not know if christmas is the cause of the delay or not !!!!!!!

Have you looked in you junk email box to make sure its not in there , Let me know if you have not got it by Tommorow and I will sort it out for you with Mr Juan

Regards Harry

Thank you very much Harry, I will give it a couple of days to make sure it isn't just a bad time of year, as I'm sure the PI people like holidays too.

I have kept an eye on the spam folder just in case any reply had lodged in there.:p

I'll get in touch if nothng transpires by Tuesday.

Thanks again

Ron.:)

Archived