I bought it, couldnt help it!

Well, considering I am on a short vacation if you will...I bought the most portable telescope i could find. I got the Celestron Travel Scope 70, i know it doesnt compare to the Hubble but you know. I read alot of good reviews about it and what not, and for only about 70 dollars I went ahead and got it! :) Now I honestly cant wait for it to arrive even after christmas because one, its my first scope haha, aside my binoculars. And also just because its so simple. Tell me what yall think and merry xMas to all.

P.S- Dont mind my Texas words very now and then...:p

It may be a humble scope but it will do one of the most important things in this hobby (from what I've learned in a short time)...

...it will give you enjoyment *thumbs up*

Exactly, and it will be a good start for my long armchair interest in astronomy, which i would like to get into more. So now is the waiting/shipping game!

Archived