Red dot finder

Looking for some help with this one,

I have a skywatcher 150p, and am looking to get a red dot finder to

fit. The price bracket will be around £50 as a top. So can anyone suggest one that fits my requirements.

Cheers

Jon

Thats a great finder, i have had one for 2 weeks now and has made a big difference in finding things, also when it comes it will have some foam padding in the box, keep this and make a dew shield with it, you will be glad you did.

I can post a pic if you like

yeah the last time i used it was early morning for Saturn, ok it was -2 but after about 15mins it got very bad, had a job to see through it, like i said i think i should use better foam but as it as in the box thought i'l try it first, cardboard will do it it just needs a phisical barrier to "catch" the dew before it settles on the optics.

What part of Wales you from?

Good link that Glowjet, you should do what i have with them Dai, print them out and laminate them.

As promised Dai some pics for you, the first one is the cardboard cutout (use this to get the correct size/shape etc)from the link Rowan46 gave you (he told me about it to), the other 2 is the shield made from the foam from the box.

I got some better foam to use today (shh, found it in the works fitters van) so will make a better one later, but you get the idea.

post-20982-133877510807_thumb.jpg

post-20982-133877510811_thumb.jpg

post-20982-133877510815_thumb.jpg

Archived