Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Havering Astronomical Society

rll1288

Great stuff! :) I might have to explain a little.....

We normally meet on the 3rd wednesday of the month at Cranham Community centre. However, this month (November) the centre was out of use due to a plumbing problem so we met at St Laurence church hall in Upminster. The December meeting is always brought forward a week, so it is on the 8th of December. This meeting is a bit of fun because we have a christmas quiz and nibbles. We plan to be back at the Cranham centre by December. I can post up a notice here when I find out.

See here for our web site

Havering Astronomical Society

It would be great to see you. We are a mixed bunch, young and old, male and female, so it is very easy to fit in.

• 2 weeks later...

I have had confirmation that the 8th December christmas meeting will be back at the normal location of Cranham Community Centre, Marlbough Road. For this meeting we use the room opposite the kitchen area. The January meeting will be back to the usual 3rd Wednesday.

Archived