NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Green channel Sept 4th

neil phillips

Working on some stuff from sept the 4th. First time i used a filter wheel. i was shooting Green not red. Can only wonder what the red would have come out like. Probably one of the highest scale shots on jupiter thats actually come out. not sure what it is. but this is a 130.5 resize

Hope to have a few colour shots of this night done soon

5183874422_d417f951f4_o.png

Somebody else might be able to help with the size posting. I use flickr.com then just embed the link so i only know how to do that. I always post pngs, as jpg with my dongle compresses really bad.

Mono is nice Freddy, but its hassle before and after. if quality is the goal i say have both, for easy nights too. problem solved

Cheers guys. Dont forget though Brian this was a full run on the green.45 seconds as in my RGB version not as nice.The stalemate of rotation requirments.

I agree john, but i prefer the fine detail of red, green really is piggy in the middle as far as fine detal goes isnt it

Archived