NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Where to buy used stuff?

On the main page, scroll down to "Equipment" section then you have a "For Sale" link there.

Or click here: http://stargazerslounge.com/sale/

Thanks for the info pavz.

Unfortunately my equipment section still only listed 6 sections: Equipment Help, discussion, gallery, review, DIY, and DIY observatory.

They link you posted returns an error message

"

E621Keith, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

"

so I guess there must be additional requirements which I have not full fill yet.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Contact a moderator/admin so they can check it.

Maybe you got posts on the Lounges and those don't count.

Go say hellos in the welcome section or tell some people in the imaging section how good their pictures are. :)

You have to have 50 posts and be a member for over a month. As you only joined this month Keith, you will need to wait a while before it becomes available to you.

Thanks TheThing. I knew there are some other rules I haven't satisfied, just didn't know what it was, although I did suspect it may be a time limit. Now I can fatten up my wallet before the next massive weight lost. :)

• 2 months later...

Archived