Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

M42 - my second guided image

MikeWilson

An excellent result Mike!

This is from a guy who, at Kelling when shown objects through the eyepieces kept asking "So where do I put the camera!!" - so far in just a short space of time!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
An excellent result Mike!

This is from a guy who, at Kelling when shown objects through the eyepieces kept asking "So where do I put the camera!!" - so far in just a short space of time!

Thanks!

You're never going to let me forget that are you? :)

Incidentally, thanks for the loaner of the handset remote timer. I'm just having an internal debate about whether I should buy one of these (or yours if you're selling it?) or use AstroPhotography Tool?

While I'm at home, APT would mean I could set up an imaging plan (i.e. n number of subs @ y length), it would also mean that I wouldn't be able to do any laptop-free imaging in the field without one of these either. I'm also wondering if it's possible to user-replace the battery in it (I presume so?).

Archived