NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Newbee with no cluebee

binarymizar

Thanks again for the really warm welcome guys, it`s blown me away! Interesting what you say Steve about the difference between the CG5 and EQ5. I must say I`m not really bothered and I`m sure it won`t be rocket science to change the bearings and knock up some better gears (I know a man....) in the future if I feel I need to.

As long as the scope itself isn`t inferior to the Cele! That WOULD :D cheese me off!

Nice littile review from Weareborg as well. I really cant wait to get the scope! I was hoping it would come today.... :D

I`ve also ordered the dual drive from Skiesthelimit. At £70 it`s gotta be worth it as that`s half the price of the SkyW one. Will do a mini review once it`s fitted.

Ali

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi BM

Glad your new scope arrived. It is bg beast ain't it. My wife called it a missle launcher. I'll have to admit though, when I saw the boxes the carrier delivered, I suddenly thought to myself that I had miss calculated the size of the thing. After assembling, I realised that I had :D

Andy

PS Thanks for the comment about my mini review. Can't wait to read yours.

Archived