Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

AMCAP help Please

Mick UK

When i use amcap to capture images, the file is saved as a Microsoft file and when i capture another image it automatically overwrites the first images ive captured. so i end up losing the first captured images.

Is there any way to

A: save the images seperately

an

B: save the captured file as a JPEG or AVI etc?

Ive been through all the settings in Amcap and i cant find anything that lets me do either.:(

I use v8 and looking at it in File/Save Captured Video As.. , it gives you the option as to where to save it and what name to give it. When you enter the name you have to put .avi after the name otherwise it will just not have a file extension name.

After your catpure, rename the file to whatever you wish and then start another capture, easy peasy :(

Jim

Thanks for that Jim.

Peter, i need to be able to get Amcap to work as i do a live broadcast of the Moon and Planets online and the program that handles the live feed only works with Amcap unfortunately.

Archived