Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

My first pictures of the moon

Trillian

Hi Trillian

If you open these images back up in registax, try an adjustment in the second wavelet 3.5 should show you a big difference in sharpness. You can also adjust the brightness in registax too and that (this time) will help with the over exposure issue.....

Other than that i can only say that you ARE heading in the right direction with your lunar imaging....

Nice shots, well done.

Try adjusting the contrast, brightness and exposure length (or FPS) next time. Experimentation is the key here.

Also, you might like to try something like Microsoft ICE and stitch your photos together to make a lunar mosaic, then they'll be no stopping you!

Thankyou for your comments. I will definately try registax and microsoft ICE. I would love to do a mosaic-I am particularly inspired by Starman's recent mosaic of 24 day old moon- totally unbelievable - thought I had landed on the Moon!

I have got a long long long way to go!!!! ;):)

Archived